Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Ambassador Perk

One thing I love about being a Rootstech Ambassador (or Official Blogger) is the opportunity I am given to conduct interviews in the video studio in the media hub. At the very first Rootstech back in 2011 I was too shy to take up the offer but once I was blooded at the second Rootstech in 2012 I was hooked.

In earlier years when there were fewer Ambassadors/Bloggers there were many opportunities to avail oneself of this perk but these days it is harder to gain access. I am delighted that, this year, I have four slots in the video studio. I will be interviewing Ron Tanner from Familysearch, Myko Clelland from FindMyPast,  Steve Rockwood CEO of Familysearch and Canadian Genealogist and software developer Louis Kessler who is an Innovator Summit Semi-finalist. I will upload the videos here and to my Youtube Channel as soon as I can. 

In the meantime you can view my video interviews from earlier years via this link.

Here is my interview with keynote, David Pogue in 2013.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...